THE BOXER SUPER SHOPPER SHOW
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Boxer Superstores (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
- This promotional competition is open from 09th January and ends 29th March 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The entry mechanism for the competition is:
- Buy any 2 products with the unique price point;
- Dial *120*26937#, Press 1;
- Enter in your unique 14 digit number found on your Boxer till slip;
- The names of the winners, once contacted, will be published on the Boxer Superstores Facebook page, Boxer Website & a 10” tag onto our TV advert on SABC 1.
- Every week on a Thursday at the same time on SABC 1, the nation will tune in to see the ‘big reveal’ of which Boxer shopper is the weekly finalist to appear on the Boxer Super Shopper Show. The show will be flighted on Skeem Saam at 6:40pm. After all 12 finalists have been announced; they will all be present in Johannesburg for the Grand Finale that will take place in studio with the Games Master, Bongani NX. In front of a live studio audience, we will showcase the Boxer Super Shopper Show with the 12 Lucky Finalists.
- The prizes consisting of 2 x Toyota Etios; 10 x Home Appliances are not transferrable, refundable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Should any finalists/winners not be able to represent themselves at the Grand Finale, they will forfeit their prize and another draw will be done in their place for a replacement finalist/winner.
- In the event that the winner cannot be successfully contacted within 24 hours or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. In such a case a winner shall not have any claim against the Promoter of whatsoever nature.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- For further information, please contact the Boxer Customer Care Line on 0860 02 69 37 or visit boxer.co.za or our Facebook page www.facebook.com/boxersuperstores