Win a Wedding
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone who is 18 years and older with a valid South African ID book. To be eligible, entrants should be legal residents of South Africa.
- The 2020 Win your Dream Wedding competition is proudly sponsored by Boxer.
- To enter, buy any 2 participating products on the current promotional leaflet with the ‘shop and win’ icon from any Boxer store. Find your unique code printed on your Boxer till slip and dial *120*26937*uniquecode# to enter. Keep your Boxer till slip to qualify.
- The competition dates run between 10 September and 08 November 2020.
- Boxer reserves the right to terminate this competition at any time at their sole discretion and further to withdraw or amend this promotion including prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors outside of their control.
- The prize* is a Dream Wedding worth R100 000.00.
The R100 000.00 will be broken down in the following way:
Photographer/Videographer – R20 000.00
Catering – R15 000.00 (in Boxer Gift Cards)
Spending Money** – R13 000.00
Venue – R10 000.00
Car hire – R10 000.00
Wedding dress – R10 000.00
Hair and makeup – R 8 000.00
Bridesmaids dresses – R 5 000.00
One night honeymoon suite – R 5 000.00
Grooms attire – R 3 000.00
Wedding cake – R 1 000.00 (will be made by Boxer)
*The prize is for one groom and one bride couple only.
- All lobola should be settled prior to entering this competition as the wedding must take place before 29 February 2021.
- 10 Finalists will be drawn each week after entries close:
1st Finalists 14th September
2nd Finalists 18th September
3rd Finalists 25th September
4th Finalists 2nd October
5th Finalists 9th October
6th Finalists 16th October
7th Finalists 23rd October
8th Finalists 30th October
9th Finalists 6th November
10th Finalists 10th November
- Each finalist, once contacted will have the chance to submit a short story on how they met and why they deserve to ‘Win their Dream Wedding’, together with a photograph of themselves as a couple and their Boxer till slip as proof of purchase of their two qualifying products.
- Finalist’s stories & photos to reach Boxer Head Office one week after they have been contacted. If we are unable to reach the finalists after three attempts, their chance to win will be forfeited & awarded to the next runner up couple. If their story doesn’t reach us by 16th November, they will automatically be disqualified.
- The judging for the winning couple will take place over the 23rd to 27th November 2020 and the winners will be announced on 30th November 2020.
- Finalists may be asked to attend an interview before a final decision is made before announcing the winners.
- Once contacted, the winning couple will be announced on the Boxer Facebook & Twitter pages along with our Boxer Website, in our Digital Emailer etc.
- The prize is not transferrable for cash – prize is split up as per section 8 above.
- Winners may be asked to sign a release form for the use of their photos and/or names in the media for a period of up to two years for the publicity of the prize.
- By entering this competition, you agree to allow Boxer to contact you regarding future campaigns and promotions.
- The judges’ decision on all matters arising out of the competition will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants and winners and their fiancé’s hereby indemnify Boxer, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from, and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in the competition, acceptance of the prize and/or participation (or non-participation) in prize related activity.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- For further information, please contact the Boxer Customer Care Line on 0860 02 69 37 or visit boxer.co.za and the Boxer Facebook page www.facebook.com/boxersuperstores