Boxer Christmas Coupon Combos
GIVE, GET & SAVE – BOXER CHRISTMAS COUPON COMBOS
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to South African citizens only.
- Boxer reserves the right to terminate this campaign at any time at their sole discretion and further to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors outside of their control.
- The valid dates are 6 November – 26 December 2018 and available at all Boxer Superstores.
- To qualify for Christmas Coupons*, customer buys any advertised lines during the promo phase from Boxer which advertises the product with a special price point, clearly indicating the discounted amount.
- Customers will enter their cellphone number at the Boxer till and get extra discounts off their combos purchased. The discount is automatically deducted off your purchase at the till.
- This offer is exclusive to Boxer Stores.
- By shopping at Boxer and/or accepting the discounts, customers hereby indemnify Boxer, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from, and against any actions, claims and/or liability for loss of coupons directly or indirectly from participation in the campaign, acceptance of the prize and/or participation (or non-participation) in prize related activity.
- For further information, please contact the Boxer Customer Careline on 0860 02 69 37 or visit www.boxer.co.za and the Boxer Facebook page www.facebook.com/boxersuperstores or find us on Twitter @BoxerStores
BOXER LIQUORS – MEAT COUPON
Terms & Conditions
- “Promoter” means Boxer Superstores (Pty) Ltd (Registration Number: 1988/002548/07); a company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of South Africa;
- “Competition” means the Boxer Liquors competition whereby a customer receives a ‘Meat Coupon’ when purchasing a specific product off the current leaflet; this will be indicated on the current valid leaflet with valid start and end dates.
- “Participating stores” means all Boxer Liquors brand stores nationwide;
- To enter, participants are required to:
- Buy the specified product advertised on the back page of the Boxer Liquors leaflet ;
- A meat coupon will print at point of purchase for the customer to use at any Boxer Superstore Butchery as a discount off their next purchase.
- There is only 1 valid coupon per transaction – customer must scan multiple items separately in order to get more than 1 meat coupon for that specific product.
- Coupon must be used in full; code is unique and cannot be used more than once.
- Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase and meat coupons are only valid for 1 week (7 days) after current promotion ends.
- Application of Terms and Conditions;
- A participant must be resident in the Republic of South Africa; and
- A participant must be over the age of 18 (eighteen) years & provide an ID number on telephone contact from Boxer to confirm such.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise.
- The prize is subject to all applicable warranties, guarantees and instructions to use accompanying the prize.
- The Promoter may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at anytime, by publishing the revised terms and conditions on the official Boxer Website boxer.co.za.
- The competition is not open to any director, employee of the Promoter, save for employees that are not on duty at time of entering the competition.
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the Competition at any time and without notice.
- All enquiries regarding the competition can be sent to the promoter at P.O Box, 370 Westville, 3630.