Win your Dream Wedding worth R100 000
Valid: 9 September to 6 November 2019
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone who is 18 years and older with a valid South African ID book. To be eligible, entrants should be legal residents of South Africa.
- The 2019 Win your Dream Wedding competition is proudly sponsored by Boxer, DailySun & TymeBank.
- To enter, buy any 2 participating products on the current promotional leaflet with the ‘shop and win’ icon from any Boxer store. Find your unique code printed on your Boxer till slip and dial *120*26937*uniquecode# to enter. Keep your Boxer till slip to qualify.
- The competition dates run between 09 September and 06 November 2019.
- Boxer reserves the right to terminate this competition at any time at their sole discretion and further to withdraw or amend this promotion including prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors outside of their control.
- The prize* is a Dream Wedding worth R100 000.00.
- The R100 000.00 will be broken down in the following way:
- Photographer/Videographer – R20 000.00
- Catering – R15 000.00 (in Boxer Gift Cards)
- Spending Money** – R13 000.00 (Sponsored by TymeBank)
- Venue – R10 000.00
- Car hire – R10 000.00
- Wedding dress – R10 000.00
- Hair and makeup – R 8 000.00
- Bridesmaids dresses – R 5 000.00
- One night honeymoon suite – R 5 000.00
- Grooms attire – R 3 000.00
- Wedding cake – R 1 000.00 (will be made by Boxer)
*The prize is for one groom and one bride couple only.
**The winning couple will be required to open a TymeBank Savings Account; and their Spending Money sponsored by TymeBank, will be deposited into the account.
- All lobola should be settled prior to entering this competition as the wedding must take place before 29 February 2020.
- 10 Finalists will be drawn each week after entries close:
- 1st Finalists 13th September
- 2nd Finalists 20th September
- 3rd Finalists 27th September
- 4th Finalists 4th October
- 5th Finalists 11th October
- 6th Finalists 18th October
- 7th Finalists 23rd October
- 8th Finalists 25th October
- 9th Finalists 1st November
- 10th Finalists 7th November
- Each finalist, once contacted will have the chance to submit a short story on how they met and why they deserve to ‘Win their Dream Wedding’, together with a photograph of themselves as a couple and their Boxer till slip as proof of purchase of their two qualifying products.
- Finalist’s stories & photos to reach Boxer Head Office one week after they have been contacted. If we are unable to reach the finalists after three attempts, their chance to win will be forfeited & awarded to the next runner up couple. If their story doesn’t reach us by 16th November, they will automatically be disqualified.
- Photos and/or stories may be used in the DailySun during the finalists phase and the winning couple’s wedding will be featured in the DailySun.
- The judging for the winning couple will take place over the 13th to 15th November 2019 and the winners will be announced on 22nd November 2019.
- Finalists may be asked to attend an interview before a final decision is made before announcing the winners.
- Once contacted, the winning couple will be announced on the Boxer Facebook & Twitter pages along with our Boxer Website, in our Digital Emailer etc.
- The prize is not transferrable for cash – prize is split up as per section 8 above.
- Winners may be asked to sign a release form for the use of their photos and/or names in the media for a period of up to two years for the publicity of the prize.
- By entering this competition, you agree to allow Boxer to contact you regarding future campaigns and promotions.
- The judges’ decision on all matters arising out of the competition will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants and winners and their fiancé’s hereby indemnify Boxer, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from, and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in the competition, acceptance of the prize and/or participation (or non-participation) in prize related activity.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- For further information, please contact the Boxer Customer Care Line on 0860 02 69 37 or visit boxer.co.za and the Boxer Facebook page www.facebook.com/boxersuperstores
Valid: 09 September to 24 November 2019
Terms & Conditions
- This campaign is open to Boxer Stores in RSA & Swaziland.
- Boxer reserves the right to terminate this campaign at any time at their sole discretion and further to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors outside of their control.
- The valid dates are 09 September to 24 November 2019 and available at all Boxer Superstores & Boxer Liquors in RSA & Swaziland.
- To qualify for Double CashBack, customers must spend R300 or more on any of the advertised lines on the current leaflet, items not on leaflet do not qualify as a total spend.
- The spending tiers are clearly advertised:
- Spend R300 – Get R20 CashBack*
- Spend R 600 – Get R40 CashBack*
- Spend R 900 – Get R60 CashBack*
- Spend R1200 or more – Get R80 CashBack*
- Customers will get a promotional coupon printed at the bottom of their Boxer till slip to use next time they shop in store. This promotional code at the bottom of the Boxer till slip can be used in your next store transaction to get a discount on your purchase! The coupons are not transferrable or cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers issued can be redeemed at any Boxer store until 1st December 2019.
- By shopping at Boxer and/or accepting the coupon, customers hereby indemnify Boxer, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from, and against any actions, claims and/or liability for loss of coupons directly or indirectly from participation in the campaign.
- For further information, please contact the Boxer Customer Careline on 0860 02 69 37 or visit boxer.co.za and the Boxer Facebook page www.facebook.com/boxersuperstores or find us on Twitter @BoxerStores