TymeBank Spend & Receive Promotion
TymeBank Spend and Receive Promotion Terms and Conditions
• This promotional offer is exclusive to Boxer Superstores Pty Ltd (“Boxer”)
• All applicants who qualify for the TymeBank Spend and Receive Promotion (“the promotional offer”) (“the customer”) agree that the promotion rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. A copy of these terms and conditions is available at www.boxer.co.za.
• These terms and conditions and promotional offer rules contain certain terms and conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
o may limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
o may create risk or liability for the customer and/or
o may compel the customer to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
o serves as an acknowledgement, by the customer, of a fact.
o the customer cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.
• The customer’s attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
• Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the customer or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
• Qualifying applicants to the promotional offer confirm that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and that he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
• All eligible participants who comply with the entry mechanism of this promotional offer will receive a promotional discount voucher on their till slip for their next purchase.
• All customers to this promotional offer participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the customer gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the promoters, TymeBank as well as Boxer Retailers Proprietary Limited and all entities in the Boxer group; their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotional offer and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any indemnified party.
RULES OF THE PROMOTIONAL OFFER
• This promotional offer starts on 20 June 2019 and closes on 3 July 2019 to all customers who opened their TymeBank accounts at a Boxer store.
• The offer:
o Purchase for an amount of R200 or more using a TymeBank Debit card and receive a R20 discount voucher for your next purchase.
o The offer is limited to one discount voucher per calendar month.
o The discount voucher is valid for 14 days from date of issue.
• The R20 discount voucher is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash
• In order to qualify for this promotional offer:
o the customer must live in the Republic of South Africa;
o the customer must purchase their basket using their TymeBank debit card
o the customer must be 18 years old or older.
o the customer cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
o the promotional offer is open to all TymeBank customers who opened their TymeBank Accounts at a Boxer store
• To qualify for the promotional offer, the customer must:
o Spend a minimum of R200 (two hundred Rands) on a purchase at Boxer.
• The promotional offer is only valid on the first R200 spent at Boxer using a TymeBank debit card per month.
• The discount will only be valid if the customer presents the eCoupon sent via SMS to the cashier.
• Boxer will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of the discount voucher and therefore will not be able to honour the discount if the voucher is not presented for redemption.
SELECTION OF CUSTOMERS
• Boxer reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions as well as terminate the Promotion at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Boxer, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
• By participating in the promotional offer in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional offer for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA”) and the promotional offer will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you qualify for the promotional offer, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA.
• The promoters shall conduct the promotional offer, and the Promoters’ decision on any matter related to the promotional offer, including the selection of customer’s is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Any queries in this regard, and a copy of these rules can be found at www.boxer.co.za or by calling the consumer services division on 0860 026937 during office hours throughout the period of the promotional offer.
BOXER BRAND DASH – TERMS & CONDITIONS
The promoter is Boxer Superstores (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
This promotional competition is open from 25th April and ends 23rd June 2019.
Customers must purchase advertised products during the specific promo phase from any Boxer store to the value of:
- R300 and Get a R10 coupon off their next shop
- R600 and Get a R20 coupon off their next shop
- R900 and Get a R30 coupon off their next shop
- R1200 and Get a R40 coupon off their next shop
These coupons can be redeemed at any Boxer store (excluding Boxer Liquors) until 1 July 2019.
The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
BUILD BIRTHDAY- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
- The promoter is Boxer Superstores (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional competition is open from 27th May and ends 17th August 2019. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- This competition is valid in all Boxer Build stores in Kwa-Zulu Natal & Eastern Cape;
- Here’s how to enter:
- Spend R500 or more on advertised products during the promo phase;
- Get your unique 14 digit number found on your Boxer Till Slip;
- Dial *120*26937#, Press 2;
- Enter in your name, followed by your unique 14 digit number and we could be calling you if you are a winner.
- There are 5 Nissan NP200 Bakkies to be won – one winner will be selected from each promotional region as listed by Boxer – 2 winners in the Eastern Cape and 3 winners from Kwa-Zulu Natal
- The winners will need to be available to attend the handover of the vehicles at the respective stores they entered at – the winners will be contacted telephonically by Boxer staff before the end of August.
- Application of Terms and Conditions
- A participant must be resident in the Republic of South Africa; and
- A participant must be over the age of 18 (eighteen) years and have a valid Driver’s License.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be handed over.
- The winner must produce his/her identity document, proof of residence and copy of their driver’s license before he/she may collect his/her prize.
- The bakkies will be branded and winners must keep branding on the vehicles for a minimum of 3 months.
- Insurance of the vehicles is the responsibility of the winners – and once the registration of the vehicle is completed, the ownership of the vehicle is that of the winners, and no longer the responsibility of Boxer.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise.
- In the event that the winner cannot be successfully contacted within 24 hours or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. In such a case a winner shall not have any claim against the Promoter of whatsoever nature.
- The winner acknowledges that by entering the competition he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and that he/she accepts these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserve the right to publish the winner’s personal information on their website, Facebook & Twitter accounts for purposes of this competition and the winner, by entering the competition hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to the disclosing of his/her personal information for the purpose contemplated herein.
- Winners may be requested to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their personal information to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- The Promoter, its directors, employees and agents (the “indemnified parties”) shall not be liable for and the Participants hereby indemnify and hold the indemnified parties harmless from any claim, cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participation in the competition.
- The prize is subject to all applicable warranties, guarantees and instructions to use accompanying the prize.
- The Promoter may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at anytime, by publishing the revised terms and conditions on the official Boxer Website boxer.co.za.
- The competition is not open to any director, employee of the Promoter, save for employees that are not on duty at time of entering the competition.
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the Competition at any time and without notice.
- All enquiries regarding the competition can be sent to the promoter at P.O Box, 370 Westville, 3630.