Terms & Conditions
- This campaign is open to Boxer Stores in RSA & Swaziland.
- Boxer reserves the right to terminate this campaign at any time at their sole discretion and further to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors outside of their control.
- The valid dates are 27 December 2019 until mid March 2020 and available at all Boxer Superstores & Boxer Liquors in RSA & Swaziland.
- To qualify for Mahala Fo Sho, customers must spend R300 or more on any of the advertised lines on the current valid leaflet, items not on leaflet do not qualify as a total spend.
The spending tiers are clearly advertised:
Spend R300 – Get R20 eCoupon*
Spend R 600 – Get R40 eCoupon*
Spend R 900 – Get R60 eCoupon*
Spend R1200 or more – Get R80 eCoupon*
- Customers will get a promotional coupon printed at the bottom of their Boxer till slip to use next time they shop in store. This promotional code at the bottom of the Boxer till slip can be used in your next store transaction to get a discount on your purchase! The coupons are not transferrable or cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers issued can only be redeemed at any Boxer store up to a week after the current campaign ends i.e. campaign ends 5th January 2020 – eCoupon can be redeemed until 12th January etc.
- By shopping at Boxer and/or accepting the coupon, customers hereby indemnify Boxer, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from, and against any actions, claims and/or liability for loss of coupons directly or indirectly from participation in the campaign.
- For further information, please contact the Boxer Customer Careline on 0860 02 69 37 or visit boxer.co.za and the Boxer Facebook page www.facebook.com/boxersuperstores or find us on Twitter @BoxerStores